timken 1280-3 bearing

E-mail Us ! If you have any questions!

Trustworthy Bearing Supplier

Product Description

We supply high-quality and best service for timken 1280-3 bearing.timken 1280-3 bearing are widely used in motor, industrial machinery, CNC lathes, high-precision processing machine, locomotive industry,industrial drive, agriculture, compressors, motors and generators, construction and other fields.

This series bearing of timken 1280-3 bearing are better than any brand bearings currently in bearing performance , lifetime, design, and the use of performance. And timken 1280-3 bearing have more advantages ,such as higher meet rated , lower noise, reducing warranty costs greatly, increasing running time of the machine.

Product Packaging

1.industrial packing+industrial cartons+pallets
2.single brand box+brand cartons+pallets
3.follow customer's requests
A.Plastic Tubes or Single Boxes ( Usually 10pcs in one plastic tube for steel bearings);
B.Cartons ( No more than 30kg for one carton );
C. Pallet ( Usually more than 400kg totally will use pallet )
D. Delivery time :7-35 days ( by sea or by air )
Generally,We will choose the most suitable packing method for products. If you have any special requirements for packing, please contact us in advance.

Bearing Quality

PRODUCTION : – Running in accordance with ISO 9001 quality system, the advanced production equipments, sophisticated processing technology, strict quality management system, skilled workers and innovative technical team, make our bearings in continuous quality improvement & technology development.
QUALITY CONTROL (Q/C) :- In accordance with ISO standards, we have professional Q/C staff, precision testing instruments and internal inspection system, the quality control is implemented in every process from material receiving to products packaging to ensure our bearings quality.

Our Bearing Factory Our Bearing Certificate Package and Payment Bearing FAQ

Bearing Store

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN, National Stock Numbe

415-1280-3-02 415033b b 4151231371 415-12-313-71 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american

Contact us

steel mill bearings, steel mill bearings Suppliers a

A wide variety of steel mill bearings options are available to you, SKF Timken Deep groove ball bearing 6201 6202 6203 roller bearings 1280 3 bearing 23217

Contact us

KOYO HJ-101812 | Leader Beari

Leader Singapore is authorized dealers in interchange all bearing types, including KOYO HJ-101812 McGill CAMROL Cam Followers fag nsk skf timken ina koyo bearing configurations and advanced products such as housed units, integrated bearing assemblies, precision assemblies and cam followers, radial bearings, and thrust bearings.

Contact us

Timken 1280 Taper - Locate Ball Bearin

New in Factory box -1280 Timken New Taper × Customers Also Viewed. Quick view Please call or chat - we can call the manufacturer for stock!

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN, National Stock Numbe

415-1280-3-02 415033b b 4151231371 415-12-313-71 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN Parts, Connectors a

17-1280-3 171226728000 1712267-28000 1718036 1718036 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american andrews

Contact us

Timken Products - Locate Ball Bearin

Timken 12261 Roller Bearing Take Up. $383.33. Quick view Please call or chat Timken 1280-3 Taper. $31.19. Quick view Add to Cart. Timken 12CA Taper. $114.69.

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN, National Stock Numbe

415-1280-3-02 41512200102 415- 414947110 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american andrews

Contact us

JBS 2209 Bearing | Leader Bearing - ldhydraul

About us. Leader Company offers specific NSK high precision ball bearings Mcgill Cam follower (radial, angular, 3 or 4 point contact), FAG TIMKEN SKF roller bearings (cylindrical, spherical, taper) or INA needle bearings in every imaginable configuration: 1 or 2 row(s), NTN combined bearings (for example, balls and rollers) on which additional functions are incorporated to meet anti-rotation

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN Parts, Connectors a

415-1280-3-02 415033b b 4151231371 415-12-313-71 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american

Contact us

2.953 in | KamanDire

l44643_bearing cone ABB 1.0000 in. Shaft Size 2 Bolt Pillow Block Set Screw Bearing Rexnord LF820K3-1/4 Rexnord 820 Series Straight Running TableTop Chain LF820-3.25IN

Contact us

January 7, 2015 : Buy NRB Bearings (NRBBEA) Target : | 1

In terms of types of bearings, ball bearings comprise 48% of the total bearings while roller bearings form the remaining 52%. Within roller bearings, tapered, cylindrical, spherical and needle form 42%, 29%, 17% and 9-10%, respectively. This pegs the size of the needle roller bearings segment in India at ~| 440 crore.

Contact us

JBS 2209 Bearing | Leader Bearing - ldhydraul

About us. Leader Company offers specific NSK high precision ball bearings Mcgill Cam follower (radial, angular, 3 or 4 point contact), FAG TIMKEN SKF roller bearings (cylindrical, spherical, taper) or INA needle bearings in every imaginable configuration: 1 or 2 row(s), NTN combined bearings (for example, balls and rollers) on which additional functions are incorporated to meet anti-rotation

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN, National Stock Numbe

415-1280-3-02 41512200102 415- 414947110 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american andrews

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN Parts, Connectors a

415-1280-3-02 415033b b 4151231371 415-12-313-71 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american

Contact us

January 7, 2015 : Buy NRB Bearings (NRBBEA) Target : | 1

In terms of types of bearings, ball bearings comprise 48% of the total bearings while roller bearings form the remaining 52%. Within roller bearings, tapered, cylindrical, spherical and needle form 42%, 29%, 17% and 9-10%, respectively. This pegs the size of the needle roller bearings segment in India at ~| 440 crore.

Contact us

Grumman Mallard Model G-73 Service Manual | Landing Ge

O Scribd é o maior site social de leitura e publicação do mundo.

Contact us

January 7, 2015 : Buy NRB Bearings (NRBBEA) Target : | 1

In terms of types of bearings, ball bearings comprise 48% of the total bearings while roller bearings form the remaining 52%. Within roller bearings, tapered, cylindrical, spherical and needle form 42%, 29%, 17% and 9-10%, respectively. This pegs the size of the needle roller bearings segment in India at ~| 440 crore.

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN, National Stock Numbe

17-1280-3 1712267-28000 1718036 17180c2 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american andrews (now ina)

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN Parts, Connectors a

17-1280-3 171226728000 1712267-28000 1718036 1718036 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american andrews

Contact us

Buy Military and Aircraft Parts, NSN, National Stock Numbe

415-1280-3-02 b 415-12-313-71 4150-3-b3 split ball bearing thk transcom zkl aetna allor andrews auburn barden timken urb afbma american andrews (now ina)

Contact us